Ellie Sattler Diary Entry

This is Ellie's diary entry from the beginning of the journey to Jurassic Park until the end of Jurassic Park

Sunday, January 30, 2011

HI Isla Nublar !

Back !

Morning! I just got the package from Hammond. It was amazing! The map of Isla Nublar..... Cool! Isla Nublar was actually a park. It looks like a zoo to me. Today on the same day, I'm going to Isla Nublar! This is the best day ever. Hours have passed and now I am sitting on Hammond's helicopter. There is Hammond, me, Alan, Donald Gennaro, and Dr. Ian Malcolm. Donald Gennaro is a lawyer that is going to view the island to check whether it's safe or not. Dr. Ian Malcolm is a mathematician. Since the time we are in the helicopter, Hammond and Malcolm have been kind of annoying to me. They keep on fighting with words. It all started when Malcolm discussed the "chaos theory" which I never heard before neither do Alan Grant. Alan can't handle his curiosity so he asked Malcolm what it was. Chaos theory is simple. It was a guess that states that something will go wrong and continue to go wrong. He said that this park will go wrong. Soon we arrived in Isla Nublar. It was beautiful. Trees are everywhere!! (By then we're on a land cruiser)

First of all it seems awesome but then I got bored. Hammond smiled at me and Alan then he pointed to the right side of land cruiser. It was a big animal!! No it was not a big animal! It was an extinct animal! DINOSAUR!! How could they make this kind of thing!! We're now looking at an Apatosaurus eating the leaves of the trees. I was so amazed! Hammond was right! It makes me and Alan so happy! We finally can see a real life dinosaur! Malcolm still didn't believe that it was real. He thought it was a robot. Strange huh? I'll be back soon.. This is getting interesting minute by minute!!
                                                                                                                           -Ellie Sattler-

No comments:

Post a Comment