Ellie Sattler Diary Entry

This is Ellie's diary entry from the beginning of the journey to Jurassic Park until the end of Jurassic Park

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Famous Paleobotanist here !


Hey all!

I am Ellie Sattler, a famous Paleobotanist. I have found many dinosaur skeletons with my partner, Alan Grant (totally 100 skeletons). I've been doing this job since I was 20 years old. Today was one of the most amazing days in my life until a lawyer named Bob Morris came to me. He wants to meet Alan Grant. I called Dr. Grant and we started to talk about Hammond. Hammond was a rich guy that seems to have bought an island named Isla Nublar. I wonder what happen. Have this man done anything wrong? For the past few weeks, he has been asking a lot about dinosaurs starting from what they eat until what they do! After talking about several things, the lawyer explains to us what has happened. It seems Hammond has done something illegal and now Bob Morris wants to ask us some questions. It's a quite a very complicated questions but I and Alan Grant were able to answer them all. Soon Bob Morris left and our phone rang. We answered the call and by then I was surprised that Hammond called us and also that he knows that a lawyer came to us! Is he spying on us or what?

After a long chit chat about what the lawyer asked us, Hammond invited us to go to his island tomorrow. We refused because we just found a new skeleton of dinosaur so we can't go! Hammond think of an idea then he told us that he would give us $60 000 for each of us. That was so kind of him. We promised him that we will come to his island. Hammond said that a package will arrived tomorrow. It's the map of Isla Nublar. He said that we'll love this island and can learn lots and lots of thing there. What could it be? What's so special about the island? I keep on thinking about it all night!! Can't wait for tomorrow! I hope my adventure there will be amazing! See you later; I'm going to bed now!! Bye!

                                                                                                                                                 Love,
                                                                                                                                                 Ellie
Visit this link to know more about me ...
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0002033/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dr Ellie, I love your blog its so colourful and interesting.
    I can't wait to read your next post :)

    ReplyDelete