Ellie Sattler Diary Entry

This is Ellie's diary entry from the beginning of the journey to Jurassic Park until the end of Jurassic Park

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

End of Jurassic Park ! End of my adventure !


Dear Diary,
We're now in the raptor's nest. It was getting dark and I am now down into the hole with lots of raptors. I was kind of scared at the moment. Inside there are 33 raptors. 6 are adults; 5 are babies; 22 are young ones; there are 3 nests. But then I realize that there was something strange about them. They were all playing but suddenly they stopped. They turn around facing the wall. The adults followed. But then, they squeak and run excitedly. All of them went to the shore.

The supply ship was there. Now Grant understands a little bit about the velociraptors. "They wanted to leave. They're just like birds. They want to migrate," said Grant. Now I understand. Finally many helicopters came toward us. They wanted us to go with them. They're going to bomb Isla Nublar. Then that's the end of Isla Nublar. Hammond died because the compys killed him. I was very happy that the rest of us can leave the island. This was a great adventure. I love it. I wish to do it again.

This is my adventure in Isla Nublar.........

Sincerely,
Ellie Sattler

No comments:

Post a Comment