Ellie Sattler Diary Entry

This is Ellie's diary entry from the beginning of the journey to Jurassic Park until the end of Jurassic Park

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tour time !

Amazing Amazing Amazing !!!!!!!
 
It's Tour time !! I saw lots of Dinosaurs from big to small, brave to shy, fierce and scared, and many other kinds. Suddenly I saw people examining a stegosaur. It seems that it has been poisoned ! Aww poor thing. I decided to get off the car with the others and check on it. Just as I thought. The dinosaur was poisoned. But how ? Probably from what it eats. Hmmm... When I was busy looking from the answers, Alan asked me to come for a while. He looked puzzled. I wonder what troubled him. Alan pointed near the bushes. It was pieces of dinosaur eggs! The dinosaurs started to breed ! Didn't Dr. Wu said that he only created female dinosaurs ? What's going on ?
 
I was still curious about what happen to the poor dinosaur (stegosaur) so I decided to stay with Dr. Harding (He was checking the dinosaur when we arrived there) while the other continue their journey back to the control room. Suddenly the power turns off. Things are getting worst. I was so lucky that I could go back to the Control Room but how about the others ? The land cruisers work by electricity. It might stop moving and they're in the Tyrannosaurus enclosure ! Malcolm is right ! Things are going wrong and will continue to go wrong...
                                                                                                                                      
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment